1. What are the opening hours of the fitness studio?
The fitness studio is open 24/7.
2.Who may use the fitness studio?
The use of the fitness studio is exclusively for the residents of Mainwald Studios and Suites. The minimum age for use is 18 years.
3. When is the service desk open?
The service desk is open from Monday – Friday between 07.30 – 14.00. It is unoccupied at weekends and on bank holidays. Right to make changes is reserved.
4. How fast is the internet connection at Mainwald Studios and Suites?
This depends on the network usage.
5. Does Mainwald Studios and Suites have a fibreoptic broadband connection?
Yes, throughout the building.
6. What are the current COVID-19 rules in the property?
Fitness studio: due to the current COVID-19 situation, the use of the fitness studio is on the basis of the 3G rule (geimpft, getestet, genesen – vaccinated, tested, recovered). Masks must be worn over nose and mouth at all times.
Communal areas: masks must be worn over nose and mouth at all times.
7. Are there laundry facilities?
There are communal utility rooms on floors 1 to 6. The app-controlled washing machines and dryers are operated by WeWash. Payment is by credit card or direct debit. Tenants must provide their own detergents.
8. Is it possible to receive parcels and letters?
Yes, each apartment has its own letterbox. Labels can be provided by the service desk. The service desk can receive parcels but cannot deal with returns.
9. Who can I contact in an emergency outside service desk opening hours?
There are various emergency contacts (technical emergencies, key service etc.) displayed in the building. External service providers can be instructed as required. Please speak to the service desk.
10. What services do you offer?
We can provide contact details for various external service providers, e.g. shoe repairer, florist, laundry, tailoring, fit-out packages for the apartments. Please speak to us.