FAQ Prospective tenants
1. What is the apartment fit-out?
The apartments are fitted with a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and ceramic hob, a bathroom and bedroom with bed and wardrobes. Optional additional items such as tableware and bedding are available from an external service provider (furniture leasing).
2. What is the minimum length of stay?
The minimum length of stay is 3 months.
3. When is the earliest possible move-in date?
The tenancy can start on the 1st or 16th of the month.
4. What services are included in the service charge?
The service charge includes everything including internet connection. There are no additional costs.
5. Is there a rental deposit and how can this be paid?
The rental deposit is 3 monthly net rents in the form of either a bank transfer to the owner’s rental deposit account or a bank guarantee.
6. Is it possible to keep pets?
Only in agreement with the owner (only small animals).
7. Is there a car park and what is the charge for parking?
A space in the underground garage costs €100 per month. The car park is very spacious and there is direct access to the stairwell.
8. Is there a bicycle storage room?
Yes, there is a large room in the basement.
9. What food stores and leisure amenities are located locally?
See map – 5 minutes’ walk to Edeka, Aldi, DM, REWE, Denn’s and Lidl stores. The building sits on the edge of Frankfurt city forest.
10. How far is the nearest public transport stop?
There are stops directly in front of the building. The No.12 tram and No.78 bus take just 15 minutes to both Frankfurt city centre and the airport.